At least 5 years’ experience in packaging design, including printing & colour management knowledge.
As a Senior Packaging Designer & Print Specialist you will be producing packaging artwork for a variety of products for global brands. You will be required to work with cutter guides, label work, special colours and foils, and bottle work. You will need to have extensive knowledge of complex printing as you will be required to deliver print ready artworks.
As a senior designer, you will also be a guide for junior staff and less technically knowledgeable designers when it comes to production or translating design into a printable format.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience/skills:
- A strong background in successfully producing packaging artwork for major brands.
- A very good eye for detail, as well as superb technical skills.
- The ability to handle large amounts of work in a pressured environment where he/she will be
a guardian of the print processes.
- The ability to validate the printability of any new design and any print effects.
- Fluent in the use of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat & Photoshop.
- Strong communication skills – fluent English and Chinese (spoken and written)
– non-Chinese speaker will not be considered for this role.
- Proactive, assertive work mentality
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Above all else, enthusiasm for your work, a love of what you do, and a real desire to grow within
a fast-growing company structure
Competitive basic salary + allowance + bonus system + comprehensive benefits package.
Our office is located in Xuhui District (nearby IKEA).